Chicco Tre Jogging Stroller
Britax B-lively Lightweight Stroller
Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller, Blueberry
There are a variety of challenges that you, as a tall mum, will encounter, and among them, is finding the most appropriate stroller. It almost seems like the majority of the products on the market are for average height parents, and tall parents are put on the back burner.
But that does not mean you cannot find the best strollers for tall parents.
At a minimum, the ideal strollers will have specific features such as adjustability, durability, and strength to accommodate your unique stature.
The features to look out for when choosing a stroller for tall parents
- Weight Capacity
There are specific questions that you need to ask yourself when buying a stroller for your child. Among the most important is whether a particular stroller will comfortably accommodate their weight. Remember that your child is going to grow, and it will not be cost-effective to keep purchasing a stroller as the child continues to grow.
Some of the strollers will require frequent upgrades to be in tune with different stages that the child goes through. For example, the car seat compatible strollers for toddlers will change as the child moves from one stage to the other.
- Adjustable Handlebars
The adjustable handlebars is one of the selling points when purchasing a stroller for tall parents. In particular, this feature allows the baby stroller to be compatible with your stature. And given the fact that both parents may not be the same height, adjustable handlebars can prove quite functional, and useful.
However, the adjustable handlebars may not be useful if the stroller is already tall. Look at the specifics of each feature, and determine whether adjustable handlebars are vital for you.
The foldability of a stroller determines how much small the equipment can become for storage, and smooth movement. Typically, there are two main ways that a particular stroller can fold, and it includes inwards or flat. The style of folding is a matter of preference.
- Safety Belts
Most people would think that safety belts are a standard feature in baby strollers. However, that is not always the case, and you will find some of them having a single lap strap. For safety, make sure that the baby stroller comes with safety belts that you can use to hold the baby to the seat conveniently. The safety of the child is critical, and you should not skimp on this feature.
- Extra features
The strolling experience should never be boring, and you can ensure that it never happens by choosing a baby stroller with several exciting features. For example, the canopy will provide safety and privacy for a child, while a cup holder there’s always a fantastic feature to have. Another great extra is the onboard storage where you can carry some stuff that you may need when strolling.
The stroller is for the people that lead an active lifestyle and jog frequently. You have full access to the control console as you jog, and you do not need to stop to make particular changes.
Among the controls that you have easy access to is the swivel lock. You will also find a deceleration break that allows you to control your speed when jogging.
The inflated pneumatic tires provide adequate shock absorption, and the stroller is comfortable to operate. A water-repellent canopy will protect the child from unpredictable weather.
- Easy access control console that allows you to make changes as you jog
- The stroller has various features such as the deceleration brake that are quite functional for joggers
- Inflated pneumatic tires for comfort when strolling
- Water repellent and durable canopy
- The brakes may have problems
- The customer service needs improvement
Many features make this stroller one of the best, and it includes a canopy. The importance of the canopy is to provide privacy and protection for the baby when taking a stroll.
Other great features include the one hand folding mechanism, and the all-wheel suspension to accommodate your tall stature. Taking a stroll doesn’t have to be uncomfortable for you as a tall parent, and this stroller makes it comfortable for you.
The stroller is both lightweight and robust. It is easy to operate and has a weight capacity of 55 lbs. That means you will use the stroller for a long time without the need to acquire another one as the baby grows.
- All-wheel suspension and secure one-hand folding mechanism for smooth operation
- It has a canopy that provides privacy and protection for the baby
- Storage space for some of the stuff that you need when taking a stroll with the baby
- The stroller is lightweight and strong
- The wheels may not be of the best quality
This jogger is for active parents that never want to leave their children behind when jogging or taking a walk. The stroller is lightweight and folds up to half the size for easy storage in the boot of the car.
The large and air-filled wheels are great for any terrain. As such, the baby will also enjoy the jog or stroll across the park. Your child will enjoy great views provided by the high seat position. You can easily recline the seat when the child is ready for a nap.
- The jogger is lightweight and folds up to half the size for secure storage
- Large air-filled wheels that are great for any terrain
- High seat position to give your child great views
- It has a great organizer that can hold your keys and phone
- The wheels may not be robust enough on certain terrains
With an improved airflow and performance shocks, this jogging stroller maybe what you have been searching for, all along. It has various features that make it comfortable to jog for tall parents.
The slip-resistant adjustable handlebar adjusts according to preferences, and you can use it together with your shorter partner. You will need to control the stroller when jogging and the bike style brakes make it possible.
The canopy is weather resistant to protect the child from the sudden changes of weather.
- The stroller is lightweight and easy to push
- A slip-resistant adjustable handlebar that allows you to make changes according to preferences
- Bikestyle brakes that you can use to control the speed
- Weather resistant canopy to provide protection
- The canopy does not go low enough to protect the child from the afternoon or morning sun
#5: besrey Airplane Stroller One Step Design for Opening & Folding Lightweight Baby Stroller for Infant Convertible Baby Carriage
The ultra-compact baby stroller is ideal for parents that are mostly on the move. It is lightweight and folds easily to fit inside the car boot and overhead luggage storage in airplanes.
Folding is a walk in the park, and you can do it with a single hand. The baby stroller fulfills all the applicable safety standards such as EU, CCC, and ECE. And having the 5 point harness holds the baby effectively so that they do not slip away when strolling.
- The baby stroller is lightweight and easy to fold with a single hand
- You can operate the baby stroller with a single hand
- Fulfills all the applicable safety standards to ensure optimal safety for your child
- A five-point harness to hold the baby when strolling
- The baby stroller is too lightweight that it feels wobbly and flimsy
Best baby strollers for tall parents are something like the above products. That means you can choose any of them, and enjoy the afternoon strolls or jogs together with your child. The above baby strollers have particular features that make them ideal for babies, and tall parents such as adjustable handles and lightweight design.
Our top choice is Chicco TRE Jogging Stroller. It has top features such as the easy access control console with bike style brakes and inflated pneumatic tires that works well in different terrains.